Tuesday, March 17, 2009

UGH!!!!!


I'm a really frustrated mom right now..... My daughter just won't sleep....!!! I know that she is teething. Her top 2 are coming in. But- What happened to my perfect little angel? She used to take two 2 hour naps a day. Now she doesn't want to go down at all. She slept for about 30 minutes in the car today and then I tried to transport her in her room and she just wouldn't have it. So she stayed in her bed (pissed) for about 45 minutes. So I got her out and she got into the toilet paper! OMG.... what am I going to do with her?
So I let her play a little more and gave her a snack (and some motrin) and now she is in her bed- but not sleeping. She is going back and forth from playing to screaming. I don't know how I could ever deal with two! (Sorry Meg!)
She is lucky she is so darn cute......but I don't care how cute she is... she is not getting rid of her naps... She is not even 10 months old yet! :)

3 comments:

Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel said...

I think you just need to shoot her with a tranquilizing dart :)

Blyth Family Blog said...

That pic is so cute, it made me laugh:) This too shall pass, I promise!! I freak out everytime ava is having a bad week, and then it just gets better, I promise!! But, if you do need some sleep, I suggest drugging her with Benadryl:)

The Gil's said...

Oh NO! But, you're rigth; she is lucky she so darn cute! AND Motrin didn't work, hugh? You may have to invest in that tranqulizing dart! LOL!