Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby and Me!


Here is a picture of Maddie and I... I never have pictures of the 2 of us.. It's always me taking them of Joe and Maddie. So I asked him to take one... because I was actually dressed and just had my hair colored. (blonde..er) Anyhow, Miss Madelyn sue is quite the crack up. She has now learned how to clap. That is her new trick as of today. She is pretty proud of herself! It is so cute... cuz she isn't that coordinated so sometimes she misses them all together!
She has also learned how to dance. Well, Joe and I tought her too. When her little play table makes noise we would start dancing... so now she does. It's so flipping cute. She just moves her head from side to side. I guess that means we aren't very good dancers. :) She is just starting to move her body a little bit- but it's really funny. One of these days I will learn how to put video on here and I will post it.

2 comments:

Darci Wilson said...

I know what you mean, I barely have any pictures of me and Jackson too. But you look great Sarah!!Same ole Sarah Beara =)

Sandy Gilliland said...

That is the cutest picture of you guys. Is is possible for you to send it along with her in her birthday dress up to my e-mail so I can put it on my desktop?
I love you guys so much!
Aunt Sandy