Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mazie's Puppy's turned 1




So today we went to the dog park to get Mazie and all 5 of her puppies that live in Oregon together. They were very excited to see each other. They didn't stop playing the entire time. We threw the ball for them, Daryl's wife brought treats and everyone had a great time.
We also tested out a new backpack for Maddie- that works perfect! :)

I can't believe mazie's puppies are one already! Maddie is next. I tried to get a picture with all of them together and the one I posted is the best one I got. They didn't all sit still- Go Figure!

2 comments:

Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel said...

I love those pictures. Looks like you all had a good time at the birthday party!

I love that picture of Madelyn and Joe. Looks like she likes that backpack.

The Gil's said...

AWWW! The family is together again! What great photos! I wish Cash could've joined the festivities!