Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!


Tom. 8-28-09 is our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long. I love Joe more now then I did the day I married him. We have grown so much together and laughed and cried through the past 5 years. Even though he drives me crazy I wouldn't change a thing. We are such a great team and have an absolute blast together. I couldn't imagine my life without him. And our beautiful Madelyn Sue. She is the best of both of us (or the worst) she is a handful that little one but has the biggest heart. She is amazing... thank you Joe for being a great husband and a wonderful father. I'm so lucky to have you in my life- you make me take life a little less serious and gave me the best little family a girl could ask for. Love YOU! This picture I posted is one of my favs of Joe. It shows just how loving he is... he was super hungover but still such a lover. :) He looks super young too! And that was only 41/2 years ago.
Happy 5 years! Can't wait for another 5 and maybe another baby! (Not prego yet).

1 comment:

Darci Wilson said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years!!! Congrats guys! Love ya!