Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer is finally here!







Sorry to all my facebook friends for having to see the same pictures- but most of my family isn't on facebook yet... :)
Summer took a little while to actually get here this year... but I'm happy it finally made it. We will be spending lots of time at the pool and going to lots of gatherings... I love it!!! Super busy but very fun. Here are some photos of us at the pool and a friends b-day bash.
Oh and Joe had to save the little family of ducks out of the pool. The babies couldn't get out. It was very sweet.
The picture with Maddie in the tub in her pj's... she couldn't wait for me to come undress her she just plopped in! Then afterwards she decided to poop on the floor... Needless to say, Mommy wasn't totally thrilled with the experience!

No comments: