Monday, April 20, 2009

Maddies first ranch trip!

Joe and I went out to the ranch last weekend - so Joe could go turkey hunting. I usually pass on going to the ranch because it's not a baby friendly place. But it was nice weather so we went! Maddie is not quite sure if she likes grass or not... she just sat in it... she wouldn't crawl around or anything. We only stayed one night but enough for Maddie to see the ranch and the animals.
On another note, Maddie is ELEVEN months old today... I can't believe she is going to be one in a month. Crazy! I've been very busy trying to plan a party... But I think I got it figured out. (Not that she will even remember her first b-day)

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I can not believe it has been a year already...that is crazy!

Darci Wilson said...

Joe hunts turkeys?!! Gobble Gobble:)

Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel said...

Sarah....she is adorable!

The Gil's said...

What an awesome picture! She's freaking adorable!